Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Brief Personal Note ...

Many thanks to all of you that have responded to my post Future Plans for this Site - and if you still haven't commented yet please do so NOW. Every comment helps - as it gives me a better idea of who has been using the site - and what they get out of it. It is clear that in the long term I am going to downsize my commitment and that for the next few months I need to concentrate on a backlog of other activities. For instance, as I write this blog the sun is shining - and a climbing plant at the back of the house needs urgent attention - before it decides it is too heavy and pulls away from the wall!

So for the time being I am restricting myself to one day a week on "genealog key bashing" so that I can sort other things out. I will be back next weekend as during the past week the problem I had with updating the web site has been rectified, and there are other updates in the pipeline - but they are not quite ready so they will have to wait until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.