Google have decided that it is easier for them to apply the censorship rules of governments who do not believe in free speech if they unilaterally relocate blogs to the "country of origin". As a result this newsletter is now at
although the old URL will still find it. Needless to say I got no prior notification - and I have already had one report that the change has altered the user interface when making a comment. If anyone has any problems please let me know.
In theory this could be an "improvement" as after I started using the .com address I discovered that I was stuck with an American English spell checker. As far as I can seen the blogger now records me as "English (United Kingdom)" but the spelling checker still prefers color to colour!
The change also affects my other blog, which is now at: