Hexton is a small parish on the Bedfordshire boundary, near Hitchin, and the single web page has been expanded, and the following pages are new or have been updated.
|St Faith's Church, Hexton in 2011|
- Hexton - Home page and menu with descriptions of village in 1880 and 1912, post card view, map circa 1900. and external links
- St Faith's Church - New page with description, pictures from 1720 to 2011 (including war grave) and external links
- Hexton Manor - New page with early 20th century pictures, description from 1918, and external links
- Ravensburgh Castle - New page for this Iron Age hill fort, with modern picture, plan and description from 1911, and external link
- A Harvest of Hexton - Reformatted book review page
- 100 Years of Hexton - Reformatted book review page