Monday, April 13, 2015

Captured by the Camera


In the past I added posts under the heading "Rural Relaxation" with pictures of the countryside near my home in Tring. I also did the same on my other blog - "Trapped by the Box." Now that I am a member of the Tring Camera Club, and taking photographs for the Tring 700 Archive, I have changed the arrangement. To avoid duplication pictures will only be posted on the "Trapped" blog - which will also include information on the background to the picture and details of any pictures I have posted on the Tring 700 Archive or on Geograph. This will be updated once a week and a small version of the latest picture will be displayed on this blog in the right hand column.

The first "Captured by the Camera" shows the tower of St Peter & St Paul's Church, Tring, reflected in the bonnet and windscreen of a car parked nearby.  Links are also given to 10 pictures relating to Easter 2015 which have been added to the Tring 700 Archive. Next week's picture will be a wild life picture which I am submitting to the Camera Club's competition on Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.