Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm travelling on a different bus at present ...

Well not exactly - but my other blog Trapped by the Box has beeen rather neglected over the last few months and for the next few days or so I will be giving it priority over this blog, especially if one of the posts - The Evolution of Intelligence creates a lot of interest. 

Another post  - I had a Dream Last Night - how bizarre mentions a nightmare I had as a child and includes a picture of a double decker bus which (according to the destination board) traveled through Hertfordshire, including Tring, where I currently live.

Later in March I have four hospital appointments - including two quick operations. One of the operations is for the cataract in my "good" eye - which should make things easier as since Christmas it has slowed up my work at the keyboard.

All this means that I may not be able to provide a daily post to this blog during March ...However I am planning to answer all direct requests for information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.