Friday, March 1, 2013

February activity and plans for March

Due to other activities I spent less time on this site than I did in January - with social activities such as taking our Granddaughter to the Barnes Wetland Centre, and giving two talks to different groups of the Tring U3A. I have also been active on my other blog - Trapped by the Box - where I have posted a copy of the slides of my talk "How evolution made us the way we are." More activities are planned - some in connection with my 75th birthday, and I am planning for my appearance at the Herts Family History Society Open Day on 23rd March -  I may see some of you there! All this means that postings will probably be at a similar level to February, and there may be delays in replying to messages (there is already a backlog waiting for action).

Having said that I did make 22 posts (compared with 53 in January). It is not surprising that the number of page views was down, but when you allow for the fact that February only had 28 days the site was as active as in November and December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.