Jon has drawn my attention to the fact that the St Albans & Hertfordshire Architectural and Archaeological Society have produced a title index (available to download from their web site) which cover a range of publications, including the following:
- The Society's own Transactions (1883-1961) - some now available online
- East Herts Archaeological Society Newsletter (1949-1979)
- Herts Archaeology (1968-2009)
- Herts Genealogist & Antiquary (1895-1899)
- Herts Illustrated Review (1893-4)
- Home Counties Magazine (1899-1912)
- Past and Present (1960-2011) - all three series.
Their web site contains many more goodies relevant to Hertfordshire - and particularly to the St Albans area.