Wednesday, September 19, 2012

If I'm a bit slow in seeing your email in my inbox for a couple of days ....

Well - As I said earlier this month I was expecting a few interruptions to normal service in September and early October - and this is one of the reasons.

I'm feeling very cheerful about it - as it was all planned. I had the cataract in my left eye removed this morning and replaced with a plastic lens. This should help me to see a bit better - although for other reasons my left eye will still be weaker than my right eye - which had a cataract removed earlier in the year.

1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself and heal well Chris!

    ReplyDelete

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.