Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A new Logo and a big thank you

This site supports the Herts Mind Network - a mental health charity which currently runs seven Wellbeing Centres in Hertfordshire, and which also provides additional Outreach facilities. I have just realized that when it changed its logo I forget to make appropriate changes on this site and have now done so.

May I also take the opportunity to thank all of you who have generously donated a total of £565 this year, and remind those who have not yet given that we are well behind the target of £1200 for 2012.

If we had met in Starbucks and I had given you help with your researches you might have well have said "Thank You" by buying  me a coffee and a piece of cake. If everyone I have helped or who has found the site useful gave at least a 
of this size I would easily reach the target and the mentally distressed of Hertfordshire would benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.