Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Great Site for Ayot St Peter

Places
When I started this web site in its present form in 2001 you could search for local history information on the smaller Hertfordshire villages and come up with nothing. Things have changed and there is no way I can monitor every place in Hertfordshire for new information. I am always happy to learn of a good local history site which mean I can sit back and simply say - go and look at this site - because it has far more information than I could possible provide.

Ayot St Peter
I was therefore delighted when Valerie sent me a link toWeb the Ayot St Peter site with a treasure trove of information - and I have added the link to my Ayot St Peter page

If you know of similar web sites relating to a place in Hertfordshire which I have overlooked please let me know - so I can add a helpful link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.