Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sorry for lack of posts - I am busy on "Brain Work"

As I mentioned at the beginning of the month I have some other things to do and would not be able to post as regularly as I have been doing. However another called on my time has come up. In preparing for a talk on human evolution I came across an article in the Scientific American which proved very relevant to the research I did before I retired from university life.  I have become very excited and as a result I have spent some time preparing a post for my other blog - and have just posted "How the Brain Works".

If you are interested in human evolution, and how the brain works, you may find it interesting - and may even join in with my excitement. If not simply take this post as an apology for my failure to respond to some recent emails, plus the lack of posting on this site over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.