I have just received the latest copy of the Genealogists' Magazine, The Journal of the Society of Genealogists.
It contains a useful article on UK Burial Records on the Deceased Online Web Site which lists many municipal cemeteries including the following from Hertfordshire.
- Kingshill Cemetery, Berkhamsted (1947)
- Heath Lane Cemetery, Hemel Hempstead (1878)
- Woodwells Cemetery, Hemel Hempstead (1960)
- Tring Cemetery, Tring (1894)
- Bury Green Cemetery, Cheshunt (1855)
- Ware Road Cemetery, Hoddesdon (1883)
The Hoddesdon Cemetery includes burials re-interred from St Monica's Priory.
There is an article on the Society of Genealogists Apprentice index, produced in 1920 and now being put online, which includes some apprentices from Hertfordshire.
Other articles don't relate to the county but I really enjoyed reading about Dr Thomas Smethurst, The Richmond Prisoner, which has some interesting twists at the end, and I was interested to discover the army pensioners were sent to Western Australia from 1850 to act as guards to some of the last prisoners to be transported.