Wednesday, October 30, 2019

First World War Book - The London Gunners come to Town

In 2014 many people contacted me trying to get a copy of my popular 1995 book, "The London Gunners come to Town," and I sadly had to say it was out of print. As a result some second hand copies were for sale online at £50 or more. A couple of weeks ago, while clearing some of the junk in my garage, I found an unopened box of new copies.  As a result I have placed a number of signed copies with the brand new bookshop in Tring (Our Bookshop) for sale at the original asking price of £9.99.

 Including  sample pages, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is the newsletter for the Genealogy in Hertfordshire Web site. Comments on this blog are moderated and may be transferred to the web site where appropriate. If you have a local or family history query you want answered you must use "Ask Chris" - See box in right hand column. Anonymous comments cannot be answered.