- Bushey Heath Church - posted in 1907
- St Mary's Church, Essendon. - The picture was clearly taken after the First World War, when the chancel was badly damages by a German bomb. It was published by C. T. Oliver, who ran The Cyclist' Rest
|St Mary's, Old Knebworth|
- St Mary's Church, Old Knebworth - an interior shot to complement earlier exterior shots.
- St John's Church, Widford - published by J H Robertson, of Widford Stores
- Caldecote Towers School - At Aldenham / Bushey Heath. A veiw of the gardens published by P. A. Buchanan
- Christ's Hospital, Hertford - Interior of the Chapel by P. A. Buchanan.
While adding these pictures I also took the opportunity to reorganise the Widford pages.